What You Need To Know Before Taking Azelaic Acid
Azelaic Acid Cream is a very powerful treatment for bacteria based acne. It has the ability to destroy bacteria and it is also an extremely good anti-inflammatory.
People who suffer from acne claim that Azelaic acid is the right product to be used to reduce this skin condition. It takes some time to work, but the results are considered to be exceptional.
Before using Azelaic acid, there are certain things that you should know. The most common are listed below:
- Generally if you are allergic to ingredients contained in Azelaic acid cream, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Azelaic acid cream has been shown to interact with people who suffer from certain medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions, please inform your doctor before taking this product.
- Azelaic acid should not be taken if you are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you have a history of asthma cold sores, this product should not be taken.
- if you are taking prescription medicine , herbal products, non-prescription medicines and dietary supplements, then azelaic acid should not be taken.
There is a good possibility that some medications may interact with azelaic acid. The risk is low however, is very little cream is absorbed into the blood and this reduces the chance of it interacting with any medications.
If you are concerned about this, you should speak with a health care professional or doctor. They will be able to answer all questions related to this. It is important to consult with a doctor before you begin or stop using this product.